Key Building Work Completed
- Clearance of existing shingle drive and trees.
- Construction of new walls to increase turning circle.
- Drainage installation
- Block paving of driveway
This building work was completed for a regular domestic client in Old Portsmouth. Whilst working on another project at the property, our client informed us that they were having problems with getting vehicles in and out of the property, and were finding the shingle problematic for walking on. We recommended a widening of the existing driveway to incorporate more turning and parking ability and also found a block-paving product that would complement the existing building’s age and appearance.
The building works compromised of the following:
- Reduce levels and strip driveway area.
- Remove unwanted trees and stumps.
- Removal of existing perimeter wall and widening.
- Construct new wall to allow more access.
- Re-lay existing block paving.
- Importation of type 1 stone and compacting.
- Installation of surface water drainage system.
- Installation of new block paved driveway.
Why not take a look at another domestic project we’ve carried out in Portsmouth?