- Bathroom & Kitchen
- UPVC doors & windows
These works were undertaken for a domestic client in Portsmouth. The task set to us was that the work had to be completed within 6 weeks to allow the new owner to move directly in after completion of the sale of their existing home and dates had been finalised. As always the team gave this project there full commitment and we were able to hand the property over to the client one week early much to the client’s disbelief!
The works compromised of the following:
- Strip out of all existing fixtures and fittings.
- Demolition of walls.
- Full electrical re-wire.
- Renewal of radiators and pipe work alterations.
- Strip out defective flooring and replacement.
- Re-plaster all walls and ceilings.
- Installation of coving to three rooms.
- Repositioning of bathroom wastes and water feeds.
- Take out existing windows and doors and replace with new UPVC windows and composite doors.
- Installation of walk in shower and screen and sanitary ware.
- Tiling to walls and floors including underfloor heating.
- Installation of new kitchen and worktops.
- Installation of all internal doors and ironmongery.
- Installation of all new skirtings and architraves.
- Fully decorate entire property.
- Fitting of new doors including ironmongery.
- Installation of new kitchen.
- Decorating works throughout.