- Removal of existing driveway
- Excavation and reduce depth.
- Importation and compaction of sub base.
- Installation of block paved driveway.
This work was undertaken for a repeat domestic client in Portsmouth. After previously building the client a single storey extension and a double garage the last part of the house that needed to be completed was the driveway. We were asked to suggest a product which we thought was appropriate and once agreed with our client we completed the works.
The works compromised of the following:
- Take up existing driveway and clear from site.
- Reduce driveway area by 250mm and clear from site.
- Install weed protection membrane.
- Import and compact type 1 stone.
- Compact and screed driveway.
- Installation of block paving.
Interested in a new driveway? Take a look at another case study.