- Demolition and strip out
- Ground works and drainage
- Construction of walls externally and internally
- Flat roof construction and covering
Our company was undertaken as subcontractor at Kempshot Junior School in Basingstoke for Hampshire County Council. The work was carried out within term time and had to be completed within nine weeks so disruption to staff and children had to be kept to a minimum. We were able to hand the extension back to the client two weeks early.
The works compromised of the following:
- Demolition of existing link corridor.
- Excavation and casting of reinforced concrete raft.
- Construction of extension wall internally and externally.
- New door openings into existing areas.
- Construction of new flat roof to falls including insulation and drainage and roof lights.
- Installation of insulation to external walls and K-Rend.
- New foul drainage and surface water system’s installation.
- Dry lining and plastering to new extension.
- Installation of ceiling grid.
- Internal fire doors and DDA doors fitted including ironmongery.
- Decoration throughout
Have you seen the other schools we’ve worked on?