These building works were undertaken for Portsmouth High School for Girls. The work were undertaken as part of the continued refurbishment project, an upgrade of the existing school and to comply with infection control legislation.
The construction works had to be fully completed within the summer break and ready for the kitchen manager and staff upon their return from the summer break. We were able to hand the refurbishment project back to the client with no defects and before the due contract date.
The refurbishment works compromised of the following:
- Removal and repair of a hazardous ceiling.
- Installation of ceiling grid and tiles which comply with infection control measures.
- Making good of defective walls and timber.
- Decoration of walls and ceilings.
- Decoration of doors and frames to comply with DDA regulations.