- Demolition and strip out
- Ground works and drainage
- Construction of walls externally and internally
- Flat roof construction and covering
These works were undertaken as subcontractor at Kempshot Junior School in Basingstoke for Hampshire County Council. The work had to be carried out within term time and were to be completed within nine weeks so disruption to staff and children was kept to a minimum. The main purpose of this job was to facilitate a disability toilet and lift hoist. We were able to hand the extension back to the client two weeks early.
The works compromised of the following:
- Demolition of existing link corridor.
- Excavation and casting of re-in forced concrete raft.
- Construction of extension wall internally and externally.
- New door openings into existing areas.
- Construction of new flat roof to falls including insulation and drainage and roof lights.
- Installation of insulation to external walls and K-Rend.
- New foul drainage and surface water system’s installation.
- Dry lining and plastering to new extension.
- Installation of ceiling grid.
- Internal fire doors and DDA doors fitted including ironmongery.
- Installation and commissioning of Dda doc m sanitary ware.
- Installation and commissioning of access lift hoist.
- Decoration throughout