- Clearance of existing garden and trees.
- Raised lawn area
- Steps and walls
- Patio laid to falls with drainage
This work was undertaken for a domestic client in Goodwood. The first part of these works were to build two extensions at the front and back of the property and tile hanging to elevations. Whilst completing these works we were asked to complete the external landscaping works.
The works compromised of the following:
- Reduce levels and strip existing garden area.
- Remove unwanted trees and stumps.
- Incorporate a raised grass area.
- Build retaining walls and steps to back raised lawn area.
- Importation of type 1 stone and compacting.
- Build retaining walls and steps to front of property.
- Create cobbled planter areas along driveway.
- Lay patio to front and back gardens.
- Reduce level of existing drive and tarmac.
While you’re here, why not take a look at another landscaping case study?