These Portsmouth landscaping works included:
- Removal of existing chain-link fencing and shrubs.
- Excavation and footpath widening.
- Installation of V mech fence system.
- Installation of commercial paving.
These Portsmouth landscaping services were undertaken for Admiral Lord Nelson School under a commercial contract. The existing footpath had been deemed too narrow and was forcing the children onto the road which did not comply with DDA regulations. We were asked for input upon which type of product to use and our suggestions for the V Mech fencing which is far more easily maintained were welcomed by the school, this system in the long term will save money for repairs.
The works compromised of the following:
- Take up existing footpath and clear from the site.
- Take down existing chain-link fencing and remove from school.
- Remove and dispose of the hedgerow.
- Reduce Footpath area by 250mm and clear from the site.
- Install and concrete of new posts for fencing.
- Install of new edgings to define the pathway.
- Install weed protection membrane.
- Import and compact type 1 stone.
- Compact and screed Footpath.
- Installation of Paving.