- Reduce Existing levels and import Type 1 stone
- Construction of retaining walls and steps down to lawn
- Installation of weed membranes
- Drainage installation
- Block paving
These works were carried out for a repeat client in Fareham, near Southampton, in Hampshire. After completing a story extension and refurbishment project the client then instructed Form construction to replace the existing driveway and create a large family patio outside living area. These works were completed for the client with amazing feedback from the client and general public.
The works compromised of the following
- Reduce dig of existing driveway
- Concrete foundations for retaining walls
- Brick and blockwork walls
- Drainage installation discharging to flower beds
- Importation of type 1 stone and compaction
- Formation of steps to property and to lawned area
- Block paving laid to falls and compacted
While you’re here, why not check out another landscaping project?