11 Southampton Road
* Demolition of existing structures.
* Ground works and drainage.
* Structural alterations.
* Two storey extension.
* Bathrooms and kitchen installations.
* Decoration and refurbishment throughout.
Work was undertaken for a domestic client in Fareham, Hampshire, as part of a joint build with their next door neighbours who also instructed Form Construction – commercial building contractors, to complete their two storey extension. The works were to extend and upgrade the whole living areas and was achieved with little disruption to the client. The kitchen area was extended and the existing first floor layout was reconfigured to incorporate a new bedroom and also to provide one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom. With many alterations completed throughout the property and the clients wishing to gain as much space as possible, we incorporated the use of ‘sliding pocket’ doors which make a big difference on potential room layouts. The new double extension was completed whilst liaising constantly with the clients and outstanding results were produced.
The following work was carried out:
* Demolition of existing buildings.
* Excavation and casting of foundations.
* Removal and re-positioning of foul drainage line.
* Construction of external walls in matching bricks.
* Installation of block and beam flooring including insulation and screed.
* Removal of existing back and internal walls.
* Construction of roof and coverings.
* Installation of sliding doors to back aspect of extension.
* Insulation and dry-lining works.
* Full electrical re-wire.
* Installation of two bathrooms and tiling.
* Removal and re-positioning of combination boiler and installation of new designer radiators.
* Fitting of new doors including ironmongery.
* Installation of new kitchen.
* Decorating works throughout.