13 Southampton Road
- Demolition of existing structures.
- Ground works and drainage.
- Structural alterations.
- Two-storey extension.
- Mechanical and electrical installation.
- Plastering throughout.
These works were undertaken for a residential client in Fareham, Hampshire. As part of a joint build with their next-door neighbours who also instructed us to complete their two-storey extension. The works were to extend and upgrade the whole living and kitchen areas and to provide a downstairs toilet. This has been achieved with little disruption to the client and their family. This client took advantage of Form Construction‘s shell build option only. This involved us completing all the structural build elements of the project and hands the project back to the client once all structural, roofing and windows and doors electrical and plumbing works and plastering elements of the works are complete.
The works comprised of the following.
* Demolition of existing buildings.
* Excavation and casting of foundations.
* Removal and repositioning of foul drainage line.
* Construction of external walls in matching bricks.
* Installation of block and beam flooring including insulation and screed.
* Removal of existing back and internal walls.
* Construction of roof and coverings.
* Installation of UPVC French doors and Sash windows.
* Insulation and dry-lining works.
* Full electrical re-wire.
* Plumbing services installed including combination boiler and commissioning.
* Plastering throughout.