- Clearance of existing land
- New build five bedroom rehabilitation centre
- Mechanical and electrical installation and commissioning
- Full fit out and decoration
These works were undertaken for a local charity who deal with homelessness in and around East Sussex. The purpose was to give accommodation whilst the clients rehabilitated back into society and for the key workers and office staff to assist in this. The two self-contained rooms were designed with curved walls for ease of wheel chair access. The bathrooms were fully compliant to DDA doc m with walk in showers, emergency pull cords linked to the office staff. These rooms were to be used for the general rehabilitation of people coming from hospitals.
The works compromised of the following:
- The works compromised of the following:
- Site clearance and site set up.
- Excavations and casting of foundations.
- Block and beam flooring.
- New supply of all utilities and infrastructure.
- Construction of all external walls and roof works including coverings
- Construction of internal walls to allow five self-contained living areas, staff office and welfare facilities.
- Supply and installation of new windows and doors.
- Construction fit out and commission of all new bathrooms and welfare facilities.
- Decoration internally and externally.
- Construction of parking bays and DDA entrance.