The nature of this work was for a local charity who deal with homelessness in and around East Sussex. The purpose was to provide the staff with a modern office with plenty of light and room enough for all of the office admin team which would then make for a far more pleasant environment to work in.
The works compromised of the following:
- Site clearance and site set up.
- Excavations and casting of foundations.
- Block and beam flooring.
- New supply of all utilities and infrastructure.
- Construction of all external walls and roof works including coverings.
- Installation of roof lantern.
- Supply and installation of new windows and doors.
- Commissioning of all new utilities
- Decoration internally and externally.
- Installation of soak away for rain water.