Rehabilitation Centre Construction Contract, Chichester
This construction contract included
- Groundworks for services
- Car parking spaces
- General public entrance.
- Wheelchair access
These construction works were undertaken as part of the building of a new rehabilitation centre in Chichester. With the amount of staff required to run such a business, the maximum amount of parking spaces were required. There also had to be a pedestrian access and drop-off point provided for anyone with disability needs and a disabled access ramp that complied with all relevant wheelchair access needs.
The construction works compromised the following:
- Reduce levels and strip existing garden area
- Remove unwanted trees and stumps
- Setting out of edging and drop kerb areas
- Importation of type 1 stone and compacting
- Construction of disabled access ramp and drop off point
- Block paving laid to falls
- Shingle laid to car parking spaces