- Reduce levels and clear from site
- Retaining walls and steps onto lawn
- Rain water drainage installation
- Patio laid to falls
- Re-turf entire garden
After completing a single
storey residential extension and refurbishment of the property in Southampton Road – Fareham, Form construction were instructed to landscape the property. This was to include a large patio area that was to become an entertaining area and an extension of the property itself, as well as re-turfing the whole garden area. The garden area has been transformed into an area that the family want to spend as much time in as possible.
The works compromise of the following.
- Reduce existing levels and clear from site.
- Excavate for foundations for retaining walls and steps.
- Cast concrete foundations.
- Brickwork for retaining walls and steps.
- Installation of drainage linked to soak away.
- Importation and compaction of type 1 stone.
- Sawn sandstone flags laid to falls.