- Bathroom & Kitchen
- Aluminium windows and oak doors
The Sequoia works were undertaken as a residential building project for a client in Maplehurst. The first thing that became evident at our first site meeting was that this was no ordinary building extension just by size alone. The client’s foremost request was that they did not want people to know it was an extension. With this in mind we delayed our start until we had found the exact bricks and roof tiles to match the existing and sourced the right kind of structural oak which was required for a triple garage beam. As a company we always take time to listen to the client’s wishes and stick to them without compromise.
The works compromised of the following:
- Demolition of existing out buildings.
- Excavation and casting of foundations for extension and triple garage.
- New upgraded power supply to accommodate the imposed load though the size of the works.
- Drainage works and installation of Klarchester bio tank and commissioning.
- Electrical installation internally and externally.
- Plumbing works for extension and garage including underfloor heating.
- Installation and commissioning of bathroom’s and sanitary ware.
- Installation of aluminium windows.
- Installation of oak external doors.
- Construction of external and internal masonry walls.
- Demolition of existing walls.
- Steels put in place and supported for open plan living.
- Construction of roof including dormers and tile coverings.
- External oak panels and rendering.
- Tiling to bathroom walls and the entire ground floor.
After new windows? We’re heavily experienced.