This Portsmouth landscaping project comprised:
- Clearance of existing garden and trees.
- Raised artificial lawn
- Timber planters
- Patio laid to falls with concealed drainage
The landscaping project work was undertaken for a residential client in Old Portsmouth. After recently moving to the new house we were asked to come up with some ideas to give the garden a total makeover. We were given full control of the design element and our ideas were embraced by the client.
The works compromised of the following:
- Reduce levels and strip existing garden area.
- Remove unwanted trees and stumps.
- Incorporate a raised artificial grass area
- Importation of type 1 stone and compacting.
- Construction of sleeper planter areas around the perimeter.
- Sawn sandstone patio laid to falls.
- Concealed drainage system.
You can find other examples of our landscaping projects in our portfolio.