- External tile hanging
This job was undertaken for a domestic client in Goodwood, Chichester. After the recent purchase of their new house we were invited to complete the two extension front and back and to give some feature to the properties aspects. Our prior knowledge of the area and listening to how the client felt about the property led us to suggest feature tile hanging which matched the surroundings and changed the dynamic of the aspects of the property.
The works compromised of the following:
- Excavation and casting of foundations.
- Block and beam flooring including screed and insulation.
- Repositioning of drainage and foul line.
- Widening of openings and replacement lintels.
- Construction of external walls.
- Construction of pitched roof and tile coverings.
- Installation of UPVC windows.
- Tile hanging to aspects of building.
- Flat roof construction and covering.
- External landscaping.
- Installation of tarmac driveway.
While you’re here, why not take a look at another project in Goodwood?