Commercial Construction Project
- Removal of existing office walls
- Removal of existing foyer doors
- Installation of glass walling
- Installation of foyer doors to new position
We were instructed as a building subcontractor to complete construction works for the General Medical Council building in London. The remit of the building works was that the staff would leave on Friday evening at 1700 hours and we could then have access until Monday morning 0800 hours. All works would have to be fully completed with no defects and with no disruption to the staff or any sign that we had worked there over the weekend. The building works were completed on time and handed back to the client on the Sunday evening.
The Building Works compromised of the following:
- Decommissioning of existing electricity supplies and key entry system.
- Removal of existing foyer doors.
- New entrance constructed and dry lined.
- Re-installation of Foyer doors.
- Re-installation of electricity and key entry system
- Carpet tiles laid from the affected repositioning works.
- Foyer decoration
- Removal of office walls to allow glass screening.
- Installation of Glass walls.
- Plastering and decoration of affected areas.