Form Construction was instructed to complete this residential project as part of the second phase of works for the client on their barn conversion in Denmead, Hampshire. The existing en-suite’s layout was unworkable and impractical. We were tasked with using the same amount of space, but to provide an en-suite that not only worked with that he space provided but had to look stunning and also to remain in keeping with the existing barn’s character. This was achieved by totally re-positioning all plumbing and waste outlets and also with the use of traditional oak products to maintain the character of this beautiful building.
- The works compromised of the following
- Removal of existing layout
- Re-positioning of all plumbing and electrics
- Vaulted wall and ceiling installation
- Bespoke sink units.
- Sanitary ware installation and commissioning.