This single storey kitchen extension project produced great results:
- Structural alterations
- Single storey extension
- Kitchen and refurbishment
This job was undertaken for a residential client in Cockleshell Gardens, Southsea. The remit of the works was for an open plan living area which would incorporate as much natural daylight as possible. The client wanted this new area to become the real hub of the family home which it has now become.
The works compromised of the following:
- Demolition of existing conservatory.
- Excavation and casting of foundations.
- Removal and repositioning of foul drainage line.
- Construction of external walls in matching bricks.
- Installation of block and beam flooring including insulation and screed.
- Removal of existing back and internal walls.
- Placement of steels and supports.
- Construction of roof and covering with three Velux windows.
- Installation of sliding doors to back aspect of extension.
- Insulation and dry-lining works.
- Full electrical rewire.
- Removal and installation of new combination boiler and radiators.
- Installation of engineered oak flooring.
- Fitting of new doors including ironmongery.
- Installation of the new kitchen.
- Decorating works throughout.