Blackmoor Golf Club Toilet Refurbishment
Key features of Blackmoor Golf Club toilet refurbishment:
- Strip out and demolition of internal walls, fixtures and fittings.
- Installation of Armitage Shanks Doc M toilets.
- Mechanical and electrical installations.
- Installation of Altro safety flooring.
- Full fit out and decoration.
These works were undertaken for Blackmoor Golf Club – one of the leading golf clubs in the South. Whilst working on our main commercial building contract at the club, we were asked to complete refurbishment of the ladies toilets in addition to the works we were contracted to complete. Form Construction worked closely with the secretary and the committee on this project to ensure DDA compliance was achieved and the overall look of the washrooms was stunning.
The works comprised of the following:
* Site set-up and enabling works.
* Demolition and removal of existing internal supporting walls.
* Installation of new electrical layout.
* Plumbing installation for two toilets, two sinks and LST thermostatic radiator.
* Construction of dividing walls and plaster boarding.
* Ceilings and walls plastered.
* Bespoke doors made and installed.
* Installation of tiling to walls.
* Altro safety flooring installed.
* Decoration throughout.